Andatech offers a variety of excellent career opportunities, from entry level positions for ambitious new starters to Management roles in a variety of disciplines. If you have a passion for innovation, the ability to not only identify problems but provide creative solutions too, are dedicated to getting the job done, relish working with a team and have a sense of fun, then we’d love to hear from you. If you’d like to learn more, read up about Andatech.
Hi! We’re hiring talented individuals for the following positions in our Malaysian Regional Office.
Send in your applications or any questions to email@example.com directly and visit our website www.andatech.com.au if you’d like more information on the company and products 🙂
We’re on the lookout for a talented Web Application Developer to join our team in Malaysia. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing responsive websites and product listings, and will work closely with the IT manager in developing various web applications. You will also assist in providing basic IT support for the Malaysian office.
Ideally, you would have had 2 years working experience as a web developer and be able to work independently.
- Team player
- Sound knowledge of Magento structure
- Hands-on experience with Responsive Website and web application
- Front end framework such as BackboneJS/AngularJS
- PHP/MySQL Framework
- REST API, 3rd party integration (eg: Google API)
- Mobile Development (Phonegap/Cordova)
- Firmware development
- CSS Pre-processor
- Contributing to github projects
An opportunity exists for a talented Designer to join our growing team. We’re looking for someone who is creative, attentive to detail, and works well independently and in a team. You’ll have the unique opportunity to design end-to-end user experience for our clients and customers across desktop, tablet and mobile platforms, as well as various marketing materials for print.
You will hold a central role in the company as the core designer responsible for our websites, online applications, and print materials.
Working closely with the IT, Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams, you will be juggling various exciting projects at once and liaising with the Admin team and suppliers to execute and finalise your tasks.
Other core tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Plan website design by clarifying goals and design functionality
- Identify and evaluate improvement options by introducing new design
- Maintain website appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards and editing submissions
- Design, develop and maintain website, mobile and email graphics and content including images, icons, banners, promotional and ad banners, seasonal content specials, and custom designs for IT applications
- Design marketing materials such as brochures, catalogues, flyers, and ad campaigns for both web and print; and design high quality product packaging and manuals for print.
- Visualise, design and conceptualise the user experience
- Translate requirements into concepts using storyboards, scenarios, user flows and detailed wireframes with defined interaction specifications
- Extend existing style guides across all screens using appropriate design changes or interpretation
- Present concepts and UX solutions to other team members and leadership teams
- Conduct user experience audits, review and evaluation
Candidate must possess at least a Degree in any related field.
Applicants with less than 12 months experience will be considered.
Entry level applicants are welcome to apply.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Qualifications in web design or related field
- Strong design and creative skills
- Working knowledge of social media, e-commerce, and mobile web and techniques such as responsive design and build
- Understanding of UX process, browser capabilities and multimedia content development
- Understanding of web vs print design requirements
- Preferably experienced in executing design on different CMS platforms or possess an understanding of limitations of HTML, CSS and other technical platforms
- Must have portfolio to showcase design experience.
Important: you MUST have full Malaysian work rights.
The ideal person will be someone who can think outside the box and has a can-do attitude.
If you think you’re the best person for this role, please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Range: RM3000 – RM5500 depending on experience
Apply Before: 31 January 2016
Interviews: February 2016
Position Start Date: March 2016
Office Location: Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
Work Hours: 7am – 3.30pm Mondays to Fridays
Andatech was founded in 2003 as a distributor of Australian Standards Certified breathalyzers for Australians, and over the past decade has established a reputation as a leader in reliable wellness and occupational health & safety technologies throughout the Asia Pacific. Its range of quality products and services focus on its vision of a safe and healthy environment, at home and at work. For further information visit: www.andatech.com.au
Why Join Us
If you have a passion for innovation, the ability to not only identify problems but provide creative solutions too, are dedicated to getting the job done, relish working with a team and have a sense of fun, then we’d love to hear from you. If you’d like to learn more, read up about Andatech.
We hire people who are excellent at what they do and passionate about helping people find the best safety and health solutions to suit their needs. Our company culture is based on nurturing others, improving quality in all areas, committing to excellence in everything we do, and always innovating our products and services.
For more information, contact Andatech on 1300 800 200 (AU) or +613 8899 6900 (International). Alternatively, email us or visit the website andatech.com.au.