Andatech Product Warranty
Register your details and manage your product warranty online at My Andatech.Register Product Online
for Ionmax and AlcoSense products
for purchases made from 1 June 2016 until 31 December 2016.
Simply register your product on My Andatech within 30 days of purchase.
- To claim double warranty for your product, register product on My Andatech within 30 days of purchase.
- Product must be purchased within the period 1 June 2016 to 31 December 2016.
- Registration must be complete with proof of purchase
- Applies to Ionmax products that come with standard warranty and AlcoSense personal breathalysers only. Excludes workplace and wall-mounted breathalysers.
- Excludes parts, accessories, secondhand and refurbished products.
- By registering online, you agree to subscribe to our email mailing list. We will never send you spam or disclose your information to third parties. You can update your subscription settings at any time.
Andatech Warranty Policy
All our products carry a standard warranty ranging from 1-7 years. Please read the product's information page for warranty details.
If you have a product that is under warranty and has a defect you cannot resolve yourself, follow the instructions below to send it in for warranty.
Be aware that by sending us a product with the form below, you agree to all of the following conditions:
Warranties only cover parts defective in material and/or workmanship. Defects that have resulted from the following causes are not covered by warranty:
improper or unreasonable use or maintenance
unauthorized tampering, alteration or modification
Items that are under warranty and deemed faulty by Andatech will be repaired or replaced then shipped at no charge.
All costs associated with transporting or sending goods to Andatech will be incurred by the sender.
If you get a product that is damaged in the post or not looking and working right within 2 weeks of you receiving it, contact your retailer and let them know…they will know what to do.
No return will be accepted without an RA/Case number.
If we find your items to be in working order, or not working but outside of warranty guidelines, we will get in touch with you to decide what to do next. There will be a fee of $45 for our technician's time inspecting the unit, plus freight cost to send the items back to you.
Andatech Returns Policy
At Andatech, we pride ourselves on our quality and our customer service. We want you to enjoy your experience with us and to be happy with your purchase.
If you would like to return a product to us for any reason, please contact us first to discuss this so that we will be better able to assist you.
If you have bought an Andatech product from any of our resellers, please contact them for any returns or refunds that is not warranty-related.
If you bought something directly from us either in store or online and are unhappy with your purchase, we will gladly exchange it to something else for you or give you your money back.
Please continue reading to see which return policy applies to you.
If your item is faulty.
If it is deemed a manufacturing fault and returned within 30 days of finding the fault, we will exchange the item if in stock, repair it if it is no longer in stock, or refund your money.
In all cases, you will be contacted via email or phone as to the result from your faulty item. Please contact us to arrange a product return.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase.
If your product is faulty or significantly different to that shown or described to you or not performing the function you were led to believe that it would and Andatech in its reasonable opinion agrees, you are entitled to choose a refund, repair or exchange. This is provided that the product is returned to us within 30 days with a valid proof of purchase.
Our customer service team will give you the return address details and an RA (Return Authorisation) number to include with your returned item. Customers will be responsible for all postage charges for items returned under a change of mind.
In the event that your product is lost in transit, Andatech will not be held liable and therefore recommends that you send all returns via registered insured post.
Please see the section below on How To Return Merchandise.
How to Return Merchandise
Email us and describe your problem as best as you can - we may be able to give you a quick fix and avoid any postage trouble!
- If we're sure that it needs to be returned to us, we will email you with all the details and instructions required to send the unit back to us.
- Place the product inside a satchel or box to post back to us.
- Print the return label that was in the email we sent to you in Step 1. This will have your case #, our address, and a tracking number. Customers near our office in Vermont, VIC can also choose to drop the item off - ask for our address when you talk to our team :)
- For us to repair your product free of charge, remember to include your invoice/proof of purchase to show that it is still under warranty.
- Go to your nearest post office to post your product back to us!
- You will receive email updates from our technician once we receive the product, inspect it, and process it for a repair or exchange. So please make sure you provide us with the best email address or contact number for your return merchandise case.