Get the Soberpoint 3 at No Cost to You
$0 Cost to You
Earn extra income without doing a thing.
We take care of everything for you
Obligation- and risk-free.
Ensure the safety of your patrons and promote responsible serving of alcohol.
Already at these participating licensed venues.
Click on any location to view information, pictures, and testimonials.
Get a Soberpoint for your Venue
Submit an enquiry below and we'll send you more information on how to get involved.
Our Andatech breathalyser is a great asset to our business. As a venue with a large crowd of regulars, ensuring they're able to get home safe is a priority - as it means they can come back again and again.
The machine is reliable and their service impeccable. Highly recommended.
- Mark Robinson, GH Hotel
Have You Ever Witnessed How Quickly An Intoxicated Patron Can Sour The Ambience?
It seems that no matter whether you try to slow someone’s drinking too early before they’re drunk, or too late afterwards, you risk it turning into a battle of wills between venue and patron. This is where our AlcoSense Soberpoint II Wall Mounted Breathalyser comes in.
No more need for your staff to risk a scene in front of your other guests, no more arguing with drunken patrons on whether they’re safe to drive or should call a taxi, and no more inexperienced staff fearing doing the wrong thing.
Easy to Use
- Certainty – staff can now confidently and discreetly ask patrons to show they’re below the limit
- Responsibility – it helps you demonstrate your commitment to Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Enjoyment – people can have fun and relax knowing they can check their BAC at any time
- Disputes – your customers can demonstrate they’re not drunk
- Ambience – helps staff to convince patrons when it’s time to call a taxi
- Revenue – an extra income stream for your business
- Peace of Mind – with less risk of a patron making a scene, it means a better ambience for your other customers
Many customers have actually enjoyed using the machine, but also educates them on their intoxication levels at the same time. Very happy.- E Naylor, On Top Bar
It's a great little machine, nice and compact. Excellent customer service.- Mark Bucello, Orange Whip
The breathalyser has been a good asset to the bar, used by many. It's great to ensure the safety and wellness of our customers.- Regan Lamble, St Kilda Sports Club