Andatech's Extended Warranty increases the term of the standard warranty by a further 12 months from your date of purchase.
Your invoice or proof of purchase from Andatech will be sent to your email and will serve as the Extended Warranty certificate. Should you need to make a claim during the warranty period, you will need to produce your invoice or proof of purchase that shows your purchase of the Extended Warranty for your product.
- The standard warranty conditions will otherwise apply unaltered to this extended warranty
- The Extended Warranty is not transferable
- The Extended Warranty does not apply to accessories, spare parts, and consumables such as batteries, mouthpieces, and filters.
- The Extended Warranty cannot be used in conjunction with or to extend the term of any Andatech or third party extended warranty agreement.
- Use of non-genuine Andatech consumables and spare parts may void the Extended Warranty.
- Andatech's service agent may charge you for labour, parts, and delivery or transport costs if any conditions of the Extended Warranty are breached.
- The Extended Warranty can only be purchased within thirty (30) days from the original date that the new Andatech product was purchased.
Andatech's normal terms and conditions of sale apply to Extended Warranty orders.
From time to time, Andatech may revise the Extended Warranty policy and suggests that you should periodically review the current Extended Warranty Policy on this site.
Andatech will not send you any separate notification of any changes to its Extended Warranty Policy.