Quick and easy to use
Dentists always recommend us to floss, but it’s such a tedious task that most of us overlook it. Thankfully, flossing will no longer be troublesome with the Jet Floss, which can easily and quickly get into those hard to reach spots.
The Jet Floss uses a water jet to penetrate and clean between your teeth. It reaches all those tricky areas that conventional toothbrushes always struggle to reach. It even helps to massage your gums!
Healthier, cleaner mouth
Regular water irrigation assists in preventing gum disease and helps to improve your overall dental and oral hygiene. Flossing with the Jet Floss is faster, easier and more efficient than using regular floss in removing the build‐up of plaque.
Great for hard-to-reach spots
The Jet Floss is ideal for people who wear braces or other dental devices, as it targets hard‐to‐reach parts of the mouth to remove debris while also cleaning out bad bacteria.
The Jet Floss’s arc-shaped design helps the device to reach all corners of the mouth and in between dental devices. It pushes water out at 1420 pulses per minute, leaving your mouth feeling fresh and clean in a matter of minutes.
- Removes debris between teeth which is hard to reach with a toothbrush or floss.
- Massages the gum line for healthy gums.
- Great for cleaning braces
- 1420 pulses per minute, powerful and precise. Cleans your teeth thoroughly and accurately
- Three operation modesfor varying oral care needs
- Normal: removes debris between teeth with strong water pressure
- Soft: removes debris between teeth at a lower water pressure
- Pulse: massages the gums and rinsing between the teeth and gums
- Great for travel or a quick cleaning between meals – no awkward cords or cumbersome tanks to worry about
- 145mL tank capacity, the tank has dual design lid. A hinged flap can be flipped up for filling or the entire lid can completely removed for cleaning
- Ergonomically designed handle and 360º rotated nozzle lets you easily control the water flow to reach all areas of the mouth.
- See-through tank allows you to see how much solution remains.
- Use with water mouthwash or anti-bacterial rinses, as recommended by your dentist or hygienist.